Whether you are allergic or sensitive to certain preservatives and dyes, have difficulty in swallowing pills, don’t react well to standard drug strengths, or need a unique dosage form – WE CAN HELP !!
We work in a TRIAD with the patient and their physician to customize a solution to fulfill the patients unique need.
Below are few of the many dosage forms we offer:
- Oral (e.g. suspension, capsule)
- Sublingual (e.g. troche)
- Topical (e.g. Spray, gel, cream)
- Rectal (e.g. suppository, enema)
- Viginal (e.g. cream, suppository)
- Nasal (e.g. spray, irrigation solution)
Compounding can be used to prepare medications for:
- Veterinary Patients
- Sports Medicine
- Dental Care
- Oral Sprays and Topical Medications
- ENT Patients
- Chronic Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement For Men & Women
- Chemotherapy Patients
- Podiatric Medicine
- Sugar-Free Preparations
- Pediatric Dosage Forms
- Special Need Patients
Call us at 281-886-7164 for assistance with your unique needs.